Open Scientific Seminar „Mediation – Axiological, Theoretical and Practical Issues – How to Build a Consistent Model of Mediation?”
We are pleased to announce that the 3rd Open Scientific Seminar of the Mediation in Court Proceedings Team was held on Friday, September 30, 2022.
The topic of the Seminar:
Mediation – Axiological, Theoretical and Practical Issues – How to Build a Consistent Model of Mediation?
- Magdalena Kowalewska – Psychological and Victimological Aspects of Mediation in Criminal Proceedings
- Ferenc Santha – Characteristics of VOM in Hungary – Legal Rules and de lege ferenda Proposals
- Barbara Janusz-Pohl – Communicative Act Theory and the Theory of Argumentation as a Basis for Interpretation the Mediation in Criminal Cases
- Michał Peno – Mediation and Restorative Justice – Ethical and Social Background
- Katarzyna Zombory – The EU Legal Framework Relevant to Court Proceedings and Mediation in International Child Abduction Cases
- Adam Rixer – Communication before, during and after the Mediation
A recording of the Seminar is available below: