Competition for the best paper in the field of strategic communication
The director of the Institute of Justice announces a competition for the best paper in the field of strategic communication. The aim of the competition is to disseminate knowledge in the field of law and increase common legal awareness. The subject of the competition is to prepare five essays on the topics indicated by the Institute. One main prize will be awarded in the competition, and the number of distinctions depends on the decision of the Competition Jury. We invite all interested participants who have the status of a student or are university graduates to take part in the competition.
The values of prizes in the Competition:
- Main prize: one-off monthly internship scholarship in the value of PLN 10,000 gross at the Center for Strategic Analysis of the Institute of Justice;
- distinctions: monthly internship scholarships worth PLN 5,000 gross at the Strategic Analysis Center of the Institute of Justice.
- Are people discriminated against in Poland on the basis of their religion and beliefs – an analysis on the basis of the dismissal of an IKEA employee in Krakow.
- The authority of the judiciary in the context of the crisis surrounding the Supreme Court. Independence versus political commitment of judges
- Is mediation an opportunity for the judiciary? Assessment of the legislator’s proposals and actions.
- No more protection for perpetrators of domestic violence? Solutions of the “anti-violence law” in practice.
- The Court of Justice of the European Union and the constitutional courts in the EU. Cooperation or potential conflict?
Updated on 31 July 2020
In order to meet the expectations of people interested in taking part in the Competition for the best paper in the field of strategic communication, the Director of the Institute of Justice extends the deadline for sending the essays along with the required application documents until August 31, 2020.
Due to the extension of the deadline for submitting works, the Competition schedule is as follows:
- Submission of papers for the Competition along with the required application documents: by 31August 2020;
- Announcement of the results of the Competition: by 30 September 2020;
- Awards ceremony: by 30 October 2020.
We invite all interested persons who have the status of a student or are university graduates to participate in the Competition.
Responding to the questions raised by some competition participants as to the limit of the volume of individual essays in the Competition for the best strategic communication paper, we kindly ask all participants – due to the functionality of the application form – to submit a work consisting of 5 essays consisting of up to 4,000 characters each.
Link to the application form: