Competition for the best paper on the right to privacy
The Institute of Justice in Warsaw in cooperation with the Scientific Circle of Criminal Procedure at the Faculty of Law and Administration of Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw has the honour and pleasure to invite you to participate in the Competition for the best essay on the right to privacy.
The deadline for submitting essays is July 1 – October 31, 2022.
Formal requirements for entries:
1. The Essay submitted to the Competition by the Participant should meet the following requirements:
a) It must cover one of the following subject areas:
– The right to privacy in a comparative approach;
– The right to privacy in the face of new technologies;
– The right to privacy in the jurisprudence of domestic courts;
– The right to privacy in the jurisprudence of the European Court of Human Rights;
– The right to privacy in the jurisprudence of the Court of Justice of the European Union;
– International standards of the right to privacy;
– Constitutional framework for the right to privacy;
– The right to privacy and the challenges of the 21st century;
– The right to privacy in criminal proceedings;
– Right to privacy in civil proceedings;
– The right to privacy in administrative proceedings;
– Labour law and the right to privacy;
– The right to privacy in the face of the realities of the information society;
– The right to privacy and other human rights – a conflict of values;
– The right to privacy in an interdisciplinary approach;
b) It must be written in English;
c) Length: 2-9 pages long;
e) Line spacing: 1.5;
f) Font: Times New Romans 12;
g) Standard paragraphs;
The final gala and award ceremony will take place on 25 November 2022 at the headquarters of the Justice Institute in Warsaw.
Link to the formula: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1u5olDO4YStQ9-Z9-mM9v5CnX3KLJlPV3PYZdSnXQJoM/edit
This event is organised as part of the Central European Professors Network Central European Professors Network, coordinated by Miskolc University – Central European Academy. European Academy.