Competition for the best paper on the migration law
We would like to invite you to participate in the competition for the best paper in the field of migration law organized by the Institute of Justice.
The Institute of Justice in Warsaw in cooperation with the Scientific Circle of Criminal Procedure at the Faculty of Law and Administration of Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw has the honour and pleasure to invite you to participate in the Competition for the best essay in the field of migration law.
The deadline for submitting essays is October 1 – December 31, 2023.
Formal requirements for entries:
- The Essay submitted to the Competition by the Participant should meet the following requirements:
- a) It must cover one of the following subject areas:
– International migration law
– Criminal law aspects of migration law
– Legal-legal aspects of migration law
– Legal-administrative aspects of migration law
– Contemporary challenges of humanitarian law
– Migration law and refugee law
– Comparative migration law
– Legal protection authorities and the phenomenon of migration
– Jurisprudence of the European Court of Human Rights on migration law
– Case law of the Court of Justice of the European Union on migration law
– The institution of asylum in national and international law
– Axiological aspects of migration law
– Migration law from an interdisciplinary perspective
– Constitutional foundations of migration law
– Migration law and modern technologies..;
- b) It must be written in English;
- c) Length: 2-9 pages long;
- e) Line spacing: 1.5;
- e) Font: Times New Romans 12;
- g) Standard paragraphs;
The results will be announced on the Youtube platform on the Justice Institute’s channel and website by 15 January 2024.
Link to the formula: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IjbNWRgSCVSUb3ZvQE6Fp2ubrLOFcFOZ17vYcUYGACY/edit
This event is organised as part of the Central European Professors, coordinated by – Central European Academy. European Academy.